Marvel have officially announced that James Spader is set to play Ultron in Marvel’s upcoming Avengers sequel, The Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Spader has had a career filled with peaks and troughs but he’s a fine actor with plenty of excellent performances in his back catalogue. I think he excels when he’s playing a character that’s somewhat distrustful too and I’m sure he’ll relish the villain role here.
He was last seen in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln last year and will be back on TV later this year in the NBC series The Blacklist.
The Avengers: Age of Ultron is set to be written and directed by Joss Whedon and will be released on May the 1st 2015.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013