In today’s battle between Batman and Superman from the New 52 and Earth Two past, in hyperdetailed and stylised gorgeousness from Jae Lee, we get an early meeting of the pair from a different world, drawn by Yidilray Cinar, or a much simpler world.
The relationship between Batman and Superman has been a favourite for slash fiction shippers over the years. Maybe we get some answers?
There’s one common question regarding the pair in such speculation, regarding their respective… positions. Well, it’s answered, plain and directly.
However, if performance issues are in question, we do rapidly discover that Bruce Wayne is a terrible… batman.
Again, a question loaded with significance, especially when answered thus;
There’s only one way this can go, of course.
But wait, what was that on the previous panels to this one?
It was… an arranged bromance? Suddenly all the magic has gone!
Batman/Superman #3 by Greg Pak, Jae Lee and Yildilray Cinar is published today.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017