Could that be two launches for the Marvel Now Two project coming at the end of the year/beginning of 2014?
He also let it be know that IDW is trying to make contact with Paul Smith over an Artists Edition of their Image series Leave It To Chance, a series he’d also like to revive at Image with Smith.
Anyone seen the fellow of late?
James Robinson replies;
So the Leave It To Chance IDW stuff on Bleeding Cool was very misquoted. Not true. The other stuff…stay tuned.
— JamesDRobinson (@JamesDRobinson) August 26, 2013
UPDATE: Scott Mills shares our notes with us so you may interpret them yourselves;
Fan: With Image books seeing a bump in sales and kids books being so popular have you thought about bringing back Leave it to chance?
Robinson: To be honest I would love to, but Paul Smith moves around so much I don’t really have a way to contact him right now. Qith that said, he is working on Spirit/Rocketeer right now and I know that IDW wants to do a Leave It To Chance Artists Edition so at that point they would have to contact both Paul and me and I would get his contact info then and find out if he would like to bring the book back.
It may just be a question of wording.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017