Could that be two launches for the Marvel Now Two project coming at the end of the year/beginning of 2014?
He also let it be know that IDW is trying to make contact with Paul Smith over an Artists Edition of their Image series Leave It To Chance, a series he’d also like to revive at Image with Smith.
Anyone seen the fellow of late?
James Robinson replies;
So the Leave It To Chance IDW stuff on Bleeding Cool was very misquoted. Not true. The other stuff…stay tuned.
— JamesDRobinson (@JamesDRobinson) August 26, 2013
UPDATE: Scott Mills shares our notes with us so you may interpret them yourselves;
Fan: With Image books seeing a bump in sales and kids books being so popular have you thought about bringing back Leave it to chance?
Robinson: To be honest I would love to, but Paul Smith moves around so much I don’t really have a way to contact him right now. Qith that said, he is working on Spirit/Rocketeer right now and I know that IDW wants to do a Leave It To Chance Artists Edition so at that point they would have to contact both Paul and me and I would get his contact info then and find out if he would like to bring the book back.
It may just be a question of wording.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017