Don’t choke on your Batsnack but Ben Affleck has signed on to play Bruce Wayne and Batman in not just one but multiple movies. Of course, this is just what you would expect – but there it is, in black and white, in The Hollywood Reporter.
They also saw fit to print the following little tease:
The deal also potentially lines Affleck up to star in (and direct?) Warner Bros.’ answer to The Avengers: The eventual Justice League movie.
Cheeky little aside there there. Of course, the brackets and question mark denote that this is pure speculation (and bullshit?) but, hey. It might happen.
Meanwhile, US Weekly have the hot scoop that Affleck is already putting in two hours a day in the gym.
Which means, I suppose, he wasn’t doing that before he got the Batman part. Which is possibly harder to believe.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014