This trailer for Pompeii doesn’t really get going until the last 30 seconds but the last half minute is certainly stuffed.
Paul W.S. Anderson often gets a lot of flak for his CGI-filled action films but they are not without their merits. I think that Anderson plays to his strengths and this latest film seems to be a good example of that. It looks bold, brash and full of action set pieces.
Pompeii will be released in February 2014. You’ll know when it’s out, the level of snark will most likely be reaching epic proportions.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013