Bennett Miller’s follow-up to Moneyball features Steve Carell as John Du Pont, in this real-life tale of a murderer.
Today we got our first look, via EW, at Carell and the make-up work that has been done to achieve a particular look for his character.
And here’s a picture of John Du Pont for comparison.
I’m never convinced that actors need to necessarily look like the people they’re portraying and efforts to do so with make-up are occasionally very distracting. Hopefully this is isn’t a J. Edgar sort of situation and the prominent make-up will not be the focus of ones attention when watching the film.
Foxcatcher will be released in America on December the 20th and the UK on January the 17th.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013