On the 18th of August, Mark Waid posted in response to Ron Marz;
@ronmarz I wouldn’t worry for him. At least he’s writing Superman.
— Mark Waid (@MarkWaid) August 19, 2013
I’d like to point out that this is taking food out of the mouths of my children. Everyone knows that a good Twitter feud is good for Bleeding Cool hits, and everyone knows my Avatar paymasters only hand out gruel when those hits come tumbling in. By not engaging in a Twitter war, Lobdell and Snyder are effectively condemning my two young daughters to the workhouse.
Fanboy Rampage was a website run by Grame McMillan before he got respectable, collecting the more entertaining message board conflicts. We use the title here with permission.
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017