On the 18th of August, Mark Waid posted in response to Ron Marz;
@ronmarz I wouldn’t worry for him. At least he’s writing Superman.
— Mark Waid (@MarkWaid) August 19, 2013
I’d like to point out that this is taking food out of the mouths of my children. Everyone knows that a good Twitter feud is good for Bleeding Cool hits, and everyone knows my Avatar paymasters only hand out gruel when those hits come tumbling in. By not engaging in a Twitter war, Lobdell and Snyder are effectively condemning my two young daughters to the workhouse.
Fanboy Rampage was a website run by Grame McMillan before he got respectable, collecting the more entertaining message board conflicts. We use the title here with permission.
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017
- As Marvel Sends Outs Corrected Printing Of Secret Empire #0, #6 Increases In Size - April 28, 2017
- James Cameron’s Avatar Comic For Free Comic Book Day Shows You What Happened After Jake Jumped Toruk Makto - April 28, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017