On the 18th of August, Mark Waid posted in response to Ron Marz;
@ronmarz I wouldn’t worry for him. At least he’s writing Superman.
— Mark Waid (@MarkWaid) August 19, 2013
I’d like to point out that this is taking food out of the mouths of my children. Everyone knows that a good Twitter feud is good for Bleeding Cool hits, and everyone knows my Avatar paymasters only hand out gruel when those hits come tumbling in. By not engaging in a Twitter war, Lobdell and Snyder are effectively condemning my two young daughters to the workhouse.
Fanboy Rampage was a website run by Grame McMillan before he got respectable, collecting the more entertaining message board conflicts. We use the title here with permission.
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017