On the 18th of August, Mark Waid posted in response to Ron Marz;
@ronmarz I wouldn’t worry for him. At least he’s writing Superman.
— Mark Waid (@MarkWaid) August 19, 2013
I’d like to point out that this is taking food out of the mouths of my children. Everyone knows that a good Twitter feud is good for Bleeding Cool hits, and everyone knows my Avatar paymasters only hand out gruel when those hits come tumbling in. By not engaging in a Twitter war, Lobdell and Snyder are effectively condemning my two young daughters to the workhouse.
Fanboy Rampage was a website run by Grame McMillan before he got respectable, collecting the more entertaining message board conflicts. We use the title here with permission.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018