Lots of companies have been using social creative networking sites such as DeviantART and Digital Webbing to find new comic artists, from the biggest to the smallest. But now it seems that Boom! Studios wants to take that in-house. Kinda.
They have launched an Artist Submissions page on Facebook for pencillers, inkers, colourists, letterers… but not writers!
It’s just for art samples, not for messages, and Boom will reoply to people’s contact information if they wish to.
However, by doing it so openly, it could also be a resource for other, smaller, less high profile publishers at Boom! to sneak in and sign people up earlier…
Here are just a few submissions so far…
From Jordan Johnson.
From Dave Acosta.
From Bruno Matos.
From Jake Elphick.
From Patrick Brower.
From David Newbold.
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017