There have been enough rumblings about problems with Funko Pop’s line, but this one takes the biscuit. I mean look at that red ink, it’s everywhere, a really shoddy colouring job look, it even got on the box…
Oh, sorry, it’s meant to be that way apparently.
A Blood Splatter Merle, exclusive for the Tampa Bat Comic Con and Dragon*Con from ConventionExclusive.com…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017