There have been enough rumblings about problems with Funko Pop’s line, but this one takes the biscuit. I mean look at that red ink, it’s everywhere, a really shoddy colouring job look, it even got on the box…
Oh, sorry, it’s meant to be that way apparently.
A Blood Splatter Merle, exclusive for the Tampa Bat Comic Con and Dragon*Con from ConventionExclusive.com…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018