We spent a fair bit of time speaking with Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright at San Diego Comic Con. Here’s Patrick chatting with them before he’d seen The World’s End. He gets rather excited.
Later in the week you can read more from Pegg, Frost and Wright as the week goes on, heading towards the film’s release in the US this Friday.
Now, though, you can see why he Patrick got so excited in these videos below.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014