Patrick Willems continues his journey to San Diego Comic Con, and this time gets to see The World’s End and shake Edgar Wright by the hand as he promises himself he would. But how? Here’s how.
Catch his previous episodes below, and his actual interview with the World’s End Three on the other side of Bleeding Cool.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018