Patrick Willems continues his journey to San Diego Comic Con, and this time gets to see The World’s End and shake Edgar Wright by the hand as he promises himself he would. But how? Here’s how.
Catch his previous episodes below, and his actual interview with the World’s End Three on the other side of Bleeding Cool.
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017