The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. The Jungle Book, but with a graveyard instead of a jungle. And ghosts instead of the animals. And a boy, of which this is all he knows.
It’s being adapted in two parts by P Craig Russell who is laying out the books, with the help of a few friends. And so we get a few advance pages to pore over. One from Scott Hampton…
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018