Fan’s of Zenescope Entertainment’s Grimm Fairy Tales have been waiting for the other shoe to drop. The Grimm Universe talks of four different realms linked to Earth. Myst which is explored in the main Grimm Fairy Tales series, Neverland which has its own line of books and of course Wonderland with all great selling Alice books. But the fourth realm hadn’t been touched upon other than to give its name… Oz.
But now Zenescope has released Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Oz and the company has sold out of its initial 30,000 copy print run. It is the best selling first issue in the company’s history. It also out sold the other Oz related issue 1 release in July: The Emerald City Of Oz from Marvel Comics.
Zenescope President and series writer Joe Brusha had this to say about the sell out:
“I’m very happy that so many retailers and fans have taken a chance on this book. I hope they’re enjoying reading it as much as I am writing it. We’ve been planning this series for such a long time and it’s great to have a successful launch after having put so much work into it. We’re looking forward to publishing more Oz series and continuing to expand the Grimm Universe.”
Oz #1 is available digitally through Comixology. A second print run has been ordered for immediate release.
- Opening Up The March Box Of Dread - March 24, 2017
- From The Talking Dead To Talking Saul, Chris Hardwick Rolls On - March 24, 2017
- Kings Of Atlantis – New YouTube Red Series With Cody And Joe Of TheAtlanticCraft - March 24, 2017
- Blizzard Drops Tomb Of Sargeras Trailer - March 24, 2017
- Behind The Songs Of The Flash Musical - March 24, 2017