New series Collider by by Simon Oliver and Robbi Rodriguez for DC Vertigo has been renamed from the second issue as Federal Bureau of Physics.
It’s down to an existing graphic novel, a live action webseries on YouTube and a planned indie sci-fi movie. All on the central concept of six strangers transported across time to a post apocalyptic future, trying to work out what the hell is going on.
Here are some trailers for all three as well as previews for all six published issues of Collider, available on Comics Plus. There’s a Kindle edition of the graphic novel available in the US and in the UK.
The comic is by Mike Garley (Dead Roots) and drawn by R H Stewart, Gareth Gowran, Jack Tempest, Will Pickering, and Martin Simmonds.
As to Vertigo’s Collider, it follows a long list of comics that have had to change their names for such reasons. Usually before publication however…
- Faeries Will Flood From The Faultlines From Midsummer’s Night - June 25, 2017
- Dan Schaffer And David Miller Bring Malefic To Devil’s Due For September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- Will We Discover The New Doctor Who Next Week? - June 25, 2017
- Adrian Ramos Launches No Room For Magic #1 In Keenspot’s September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- It’s Not San Andreas’ Fault, It’s The Monsters! Massimo Rosi And Gabriel Ibarra Nunez Launch Graveland #1 From Scout Comics In September 2017 Solicitations - June 25, 2017