New series Collider by by Simon Oliver and Robbi Rodriguez for DC Vertigo has been renamed from the second issue as Federal Bureau of Physics.
It’s down to an existing graphic novel, a live action webseries on YouTube and a planned indie sci-fi movie. All on the central concept of six strangers transported across time to a post apocalyptic future, trying to work out what the hell is going on.
Here are some trailers for all three as well as previews for all six published issues of Collider, available on Comics Plus. There’s a Kindle edition of the graphic novel available in the US and in the UK.
The comic is by Mike Garley (Dead Roots) and drawn by R H Stewart, Gareth Gowran, Jack Tempest, Will Pickering, and Martin Simmonds.
As to Vertigo’s Collider, it follows a long list of comics that have had to change their names for such reasons. Usually before publication however…
- Ch-Ch-Changes To Blue Beetle And Hellblazer… - March 29, 2017
- Ghostbusters 101, Crossing The 1984 And 2017 Streams, Sells Out – Including One Copy To Paul Feig - March 29, 2017
- Gerard Way’s Doom Patrol Cancelled After #6… For Now - March 29, 2017
- DC Comics To Publish Two Free Wonder Woman Day Comics For June 3rd - March 29, 2017
- 29 DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen – Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Jenny Frison, And Many More - March 29, 2017