Earlier this week, we ran rumours of Matt Fraction dropping off FF, and CBR have just confirmed that and more – that Matt will be leaving Fantastic Four and FF early – including issues already solicited.
CBR states Fraction informed them that “his last solely written issue of Fantastic Four will be #12 (solicited for September), and his last full FF will be issue #11 (expected later this month)”However it’s worth noting that today’s issue of Fantastic Four #12 was co-written by Christopher Sebel – a credit also not in the solicitations, or in the solicited amendments that Marvel sends out. Isn’t it DC that specialises in Surprise! credits?The demand of the upcoming Inhumanity event and Inhuman series. And Karl Kesel will co-write Fantastic Four and Lee Allred, FF until issue 16 of both books, the end of the Fraction storylines.CBR quotes Marvel’s Tom Brevoort as saying “Matt will continue to be credited on both titles for the duration of the storyline, as he’s contributed to each issue in a material way, but the heavy lifting is going to be done by Karl and Lee respectively.”
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017