Earlier this week, we ran rumours of Matt Fraction dropping off FF, and CBR have just confirmed that and more – that Matt will be leaving Fantastic Four and FF early – including issues already solicited.
CBR states Fraction informed them that “his last solely written issue of Fantastic Four will be #12 (solicited for September), and his last full FF will be issue #11 (expected later this month)”However it’s worth noting that today’s issue of Fantastic Four #12 was co-written by Christopher Sebel – a credit also not in the solicitations, or in the solicited amendments that Marvel sends out. Isn’t it DC that specialises in Surprise! credits?The demand of the upcoming Inhumanity event and Inhuman series. And Karl Kesel will co-write Fantastic Four and Lee Allred, FF until issue 16 of both books, the end of the Fraction storylines.CBR quotes Marvel’s Tom Brevoort as saying “Matt will continue to be credited on both titles for the duration of the storyline, as he’s contributed to each issue in a material way, but the heavy lifting is going to be done by Karl and Lee respectively.”
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018