The director of Being John Malkovich, Adaptation and Where the Wild Things Are is back with a new film and it looks absolutely bewitching,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS8zOLOcPMQ&feature=ytfce
I am very much looking forward to seeing what Jonze has managed to do with all the ideas that that trailer suggests are explored in Her. It’s a fascinating premise and one that has become more and more relevant since Jonze first wrote the script. And I’m sure it will become all the more poignant as time goes on and technology develops.
The opening piece of music in that trailer is Aril 14th by Aphex Twin by the way. I’m surprised it doesn’t get used more often in films, it sets a certain mood very well.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013