From today’s Avengers A.I. #2 by Sam Humphries and André Lima Araújo… Dimitrios, downloaded into one of the old Iron Man suits, indeed on that had a history of sentience.
And who, fully masked, makes a proclamation on TV sets across the land. But did it feel a little familiar?
More of a reference than a swipe, possibly? A lot of it did seem down to the tone of voice…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently running the Cats & Cartoonists exhibition, to be followed by Dead Cats, an exhibition of Christian Ward’s work.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017