From today’s Avengers A.I. #2 by Sam Humphries and André Lima Araújo… Dimitrios, downloaded into one of the old Iron Man suits, indeed on that had a history of sentience.
And who, fully masked, makes a proclamation on TV sets across the land. But did it feel a little familiar?
More of a reference than a swipe, possibly? A lot of it did seem down to the tone of voice…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently running the Cats & Cartoonists exhibition, to be followed by Dead Cats, an exhibition of Christian Ward’s work.
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 52 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018