From today’s Avengers A.I. #2 by Sam Humphries and André Lima Araújo… Dimitrios, downloaded into one of the old Iron Man suits, indeed on that had a history of sentience.
And who, fully masked, makes a proclamation on TV sets across the land. But did it feel a little familiar?
More of a reference than a swipe, possibly? A lot of it did seem down to the tone of voice…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently running the Cats & Cartoonists exhibition, to be followed by Dead Cats, an exhibition of Christian Ward’s work.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017