From today’s Avengers A.I. #2 by Sam Humphries and André Lima Araújo… Dimitrios, downloaded into one of the old Iron Man suits, indeed on that had a history of sentience.
And who, fully masked, makes a proclamation on TV sets across the land. But did it feel a little familiar?
More of a reference than a swipe, possibly? A lot of it did seem down to the tone of voice…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently running the Cats & Cartoonists exhibition, to be followed by Dead Cats, an exhibition of Christian Ward’s work.
- Jim Starlin And Alan Davis’s Thanos: The Infinity Siblings OGN Will Be First In A Trilogy - July 28, 2017
- Frazer Irving, London Film And Comic Con And Doctor Endless - July 28, 2017
- Brian Herbert Adapting Dune Into A Three Part “Faithful” Graphic Novel – With More To Come - July 28, 2017
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017