Bryan Singer has revealed one of his technical approaches for the new X-Men movie in a his latest Twitter picture and its caption. The below image came with the note:
This would men he moves 150 times faster than typical folk. Which is fast.
What are the odds on him strolling past bursting balloons at some point, do you reckon? Only slightly worse than us seeing bullets streaking their way through water fountains, melons and coffee cups, probably.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014