Ok, that’s one mystery solved. But what about those missing episodes…? What does Peter Capaldi know and when did he know it, hm? Peter Capaldi is the next Doctor. That’s official. It’s also official that he’s the twelfth, but I can count and I make it thirteen, so something doesn’t add up.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Sunday:
Peter Capaldi is the next Doctor. That’s official. It’s also official that he’s the twelfth, but I can count and I make it thirteen, so something doesn’t add up.
Isn’t that polite of him? As opposed to the usual…
Not in the UK? Don’t have the right channels in the US or Oz? Didn’t pay your license fee? Well, we’ve got you covered for the Doctor Who Live special announcement show, and there’s a lag time of… hardly anything, I’m told. Dependent on my typing speed.
Most-Read Comic Stories Sunday:
In a lot of ways I think this is one of the most unique characters in the DC Universe yet he has become the butt of jokes in all aspects of pop culture. So the question of today’s column isn’t about the creation of the character, but rather what they’ve done with him since.
I am talking of course about is the space pirate Nebula and the image in question is a head shaven shot of Karen Gillan (best known as Amy Pond in Doctor Who) from the Guardian’s Of The Galaxy movie panel at SDCC. It came as quite a surprise to attendees how Gillan made Michael Rooker appear hairy.
The Hobbit’s Azog for $1750, Green Arrow for $800, Superman for $600, Spider-Man for $550, Spider-Woman for $525, Bag End for $200… you can see why everyone wanted exclusive San Diego Comic Con exclusive Lego toys this year. And with such demand and so few figures, something was going to give.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017