In the world of Machete, an army of supersoldiers might be comprised of Lady Gaga, Vanessa Hudgens, Antonio Banderas, Demian Bichir, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Sofia Vergara – though, not to spoil anything, some of those may be playing the same character.
But also, Mel Gibson will have “an ark” and Charlie Sheen will be the President of the United States, so maybe there’s as much prophecy here as there is fantasy.
Machete Kills swaps things up a bit with Robert Rodriguez directing from a script by Kyle Ward, whereas Rodriguez handed off the megaphone on the first film but kept his hands on the typewriter.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014