Now we know what the Sentinels look like, Bryan Singer can Twitter boast that they’re practical effects. Well, at least to a point – if there’s no CG involved at all I’ll eat one. Whole.
But check this out. I wish I could see this with my own two eyes.
Singer is about two inches shorter than me, if I recall – so about 5′ 9″ to 5′ 10″. I’d guess the Sentinel stands about thirteen or fourteen feet tall, then.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014