I’ve done some other stuff. I like comics best.
Later this year it looks like I’ll be messing around with some animation & maybe movie stuff but that’s just side work (that I don’t think I’m supposed to talk about) but then back to comics4lyfe.
I think about how Moebius had some really cool chances to work on things like Alien & Tron, it’d be nice to try and play around on that level.
Brendon? What can you find out about Brandon?
UPDATE: It’s not the only thing Brandon is not talking about.
— Brandon Graham (@royalboiler) August 3, 2013
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017