Having adapted two of Frank Miller‘s comics already – as a director with 300, and a screenwriter with the 300 sequel – I’m not at all surprised that Zack Snyder will be chatting with Miller about his upcoming Superman-Batman movie.
According to The Independent, Miller wasn’t aware of the big Comic-Con announcement for the movie, so Snyder’s decision to have Harry Lennix read from The Dark Knight Returns on stage would have been news to him.
But, the paper’s “source close to Miller” says:
He’s going to be meeting up with Zach [sic] in the next few days to go over the plans for the Superman film so things should be clearer after that.
Note how this source is calling it a Superman film. They’re right. That’s what it is. All available info indicates that Batman is very much a supporting player in the film.
Now, there’s no indication that Miller’s meeting with Snyder will be anything else than a couple of friends getting together for a chat, an opportunity to get one another up to date on their respective projects.
But this story came from somewhere, right? The Independent had some reason to start writing this, surely? And reaching out to Miller’s people for comment?
Okay, maybe not. But there you go. Frank Miller will have his chance to give Zack Snyder his Superman-Batman input.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014