It’s pretty much standard now that any sci-fi film featuring some kind of corporation will be promoted with a fake website and video commercials for that corporation. Still ongoing are the promos for Elysium, and the Prometheus campaign certainly benefited from some expert examples of this kind of material.
So here’s the X-Men: Days of Future Past version, starting with an ad for Trask Industries. This was all seeded at Comic-Con, you may recall.
That video lives on the site of Trask Industries, alongside three other short looping clips. I’ve cut them together in this video, for your convenience. There’s not really any sound.
Yep, that was Peter Dinklage as Bolivar Trask in some pseudo-70s footage. Here’s his headshot.
Finally, these images from the site show off full-body Sentinel designs, in key moments of alternate history, and revealing their scale against famous backdrops.
There’s a lot more fun to be had with the graphics and copy on the Trask Industries site so I do recommend having a scratch about.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014