I’m running it anyway because a) I think it’s great, b) a suggestion I made to the author found it’s way into one of the pages and c) I can post things on Bleeding Cool and no one can stop me.
From our favourite ex-Sky News deputy editor-turned-hacktivist Leah Borromeo, and in the spirit of Swift‘s A Modest Proposal, I bring you Wealth Fair…
Dole cheque? Why not help our economy and “check out” instead?
Here’s a handy DIY guide to killing yourself…and remember, failure is not an option. It ties up valuable public resources that are best reserved for those most deserving.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF SUICIDE: Please remember that by eliminating yourself you are putting the Great back into Britain. And that you are British. Care must be taken to not inconvenience anybody. Always remember to pin a polite note to your clothes explaining your sacrifice for the health of our economy. Starting it with “terribly sorry to interrupt, but…” will be most appreciated.
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018