I’m running it anyway because a) I think it’s great, b) a suggestion I made to the author found it’s way into one of the pages and c) I can post things on Bleeding Cool and no one can stop me.
From our favourite ex-Sky News deputy editor-turned-hacktivist Leah Borromeo, and in the spirit of Swift‘s A Modest Proposal, I bring you Wealth Fair…
Dole cheque? Why not help our economy and “check out” instead?
Here’s a handy DIY guide to killing yourself…and remember, failure is not an option. It ties up valuable public resources that are best reserved for those most deserving.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF SUICIDE: Please remember that by eliminating yourself you are putting the Great back into Britain. And that you are British. Care must be taken to not inconvenience anybody. Always remember to pin a polite note to your clothes explaining your sacrifice for the health of our economy. Starting it with “terribly sorry to interrupt, but…” will be most appreciated.
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017
- John Barrowman Dances On Stage In A TARDIS Dress At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017