I’m running it anyway because a) I think it’s great, b) a suggestion I made to the author found it’s way into one of the pages and c) I can post things on Bleeding Cool and no one can stop me.
From our favourite ex-Sky News deputy editor-turned-hacktivist Leah Borromeo, and in the spirit of Swift‘s A Modest Proposal, I bring you Wealth Fair…
Dole cheque? Why not help our economy and “check out” instead?
Here’s a handy DIY guide to killing yourself…and remember, failure is not an option. It ties up valuable public resources that are best reserved for those most deserving.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF SUICIDE: Please remember that by eliminating yourself you are putting the Great back into Britain. And that you are British. Care must be taken to not inconvenience anybody. Always remember to pin a polite note to your clothes explaining your sacrifice for the health of our economy. Starting it with “terribly sorry to interrupt, but…” will be most appreciated.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017