Werner Herzog has worked in many different fields, as a director, writer, producer and actor and his latest endeavour is an educational documentary about texting while driving.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCVZqeAGY-A
The film, which focuses on the impact of incidents that involved drivers taking their eyes off the road to text for just a few seconds, will premiere at the Pacific Design Center’s Silver Screen theater in Los Angeles on August 8 before being distributed to almost 40 000 schools in America.
I’ve personally seen some pretty terrible examples of people not paying the proper attention whilst driving and in part I’m sure this was down to complacency. Hopefully campaigns such as this can help make people stop and think more about their actions.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013