Okay, the following joins some dots. There may be some spoilers here, but if so they are merely accidental.
Avengers: The Age Of Ultron. No Hank Pym. Yet. So who could invent Ultron? Well, we seem to already to have a semi-sentient arrtificial intelligence that’s rather good at moving robot bodies around the place.
Could J.A.R.V.I.S. be Ultron? Modelled on the brain waves of Tony Stark?
Next, we have the return, somehow of Agent Coulson in Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. And there’s a mystery something that “he must never know.”
Is Agent Coulson a Life Model Decoy? Could he be an artificial intelligence.
Could Agent Coulson be Ultron?
Marvel Studios don’t have the rights to the X-Men books. Which includes all mutant characters. As Uncanny Avengers may have recently prepared us for, they can’t use the M-Word.
Yet they are using the shared characters Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. How will they describe their powers?
In the SHIELD panel, supercharacters were described as “gifted”.
Could that be where the trademarked term “registered gifted” is going to come into play? An alternative term for… the M-Word?
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018
- Batman: Grim Knight Special from Jock, Scott Snyder and James Tynion in March From DC Comics - December 18, 2018
- DC Comics’ Marie Javins Makes the 29 Women Who Took Over The World In 2018 List - December 18, 2018
- As Expected, Eric Esquivel Dropped by DC Comics From Nightwing - December 18, 2018