At the press preview for Star Wars Celebration Europe Anthony Daniels commented on the way in which fans make their own costumes for the Celebration events. His comments provide a great introduction to these photos of the cosplayers at the event,
One of the things that I enjoy is that at Celebration fans are really encouraged to be a major part of the show. We are in fact all guests because it isn’t really about us, it’s about the films and the personal involvement each of the, for want of a better word, fans, who come often in wonderful costumes that they’ve created. Or they bring a prop that they’ve created. And Lucasfilm would hate me for saying this but I’d much rather see a child not in some plastic thing he bought in a shop but a collection of cardboard boxes that he’s stuck together and painted white. He thinks he’s a Stormtrooper.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013