The official YouTube channel of Lars Von Trier‘s Nymphomaniac has shared the second of its monthly clips from the film. This time we get a look at the chapter Jerôme, and also the character of that same name, manifest in the personage of one Shia LeBeouf.
That was uncomfortable, to say the least.
I wonder if the English accent is supposed to be an affectation within the narrative or just… well, just a difficult bit of performance for LeBeouf?
I’m not sure exactly where this is going, but it’s safe to say it won’t be, ironically enough, safe for work.
Should you want to see a somewhat more naked image of LeBeouf and Stacy Martin, who plays young Joe in that clip, then Vulture have an adults-only picture…
And here’s the official chapter 2 blurb:
“Love is just lust with jealousy added”
Though love is a shallow feeling in the eyes of the cynical nymphomaniac, young Joe is met by forces penetrating her armoured defences.
His name is Jerôme.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014