No UK broadcaster really put is weight behind Breaking Bad. Early episodes screened FX and 5USA, but since season 3, viewers have either had to steal the series, import the discs or maybe, more recently, play catch up on Netflix.
But for the upcoming, final run of episodes, Netflix are really stepping up. They’ve struck an agreement where each instalment will become available for streaming in the UK and Ireland just a few hours after it premiered on AMC in the US.
It’s another new twist in Netflix’s ongoing mutation of TV viewing practices and habits, and a most welcome one.
Breaking Bad‘s last streak kicks off on August 11th in the US, which will be in the early hours of August 12th in the UK.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014