So, John Constantine is in Justice League Dark. Currently part of the Trinity War, a big superhero crossover. It feels a bit weird. There’s only one way to go with it, embrace it fully. And that’s what happens today. First, John Constantine has a little chat with
Captain Marvel Shazam about knowing all about him, in Justice League Dark.
…quite literally. So what’s all this about Shazam and his family?
Turns out that Constantine was lying about knowing anything about him. Of course. But then of course, and you’ll have to read the comic to find out why, Constantine takes Captain Marvel’s powers… and the suit. Doesn’t quite hang on him as well.
Welcome to Constantine the cosplayer.
And he seems to fit the type well. Of course, he’s probably just seen Man Of Steel, so he knows exactly what he’s supposed to do with the bad guy at the end.
That’s right, you snap that bad guy’s neck, you just…
Okay, I’m going to be sick.
One of the nice things about this is that whenever superheroes ever give Constantine any stick, he can just turn round and say “Capes, been there, done that.”
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently running the following exhibition.
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017