So, John Constantine is in Justice League Dark. Currently part of the Trinity War, a big superhero crossover. It feels a bit weird. There’s only one way to go with it, embrace it fully. And that’s what happens today. First, John Constantine has a little chat with
Captain Marvel Shazam about knowing all about him, in Justice League Dark.
…quite literally. So what’s all this about Shazam and his family?
Turns out that Constantine was lying about knowing anything about him. Of course. But then of course, and you’ll have to read the comic to find out why, Constantine takes Captain Marvel’s powers… and the suit. Doesn’t quite hang on him as well.
Welcome to Constantine the cosplayer.
And he seems to fit the type well. Of course, he’s probably just seen Man Of Steel, so he knows exactly what he’s supposed to do with the bad guy at the end.
That’s right, you snap that bad guy’s neck, you just…
Okay, I’m going to be sick.
One of the nice things about this is that whenever superheroes ever give Constantine any stick, he can just turn round and say “Capes, been there, done that.”
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently running the following exhibition.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018