Karl Urban lives in hope that, somehow, somewhere, someone will fund a sequel to Dredd. He’s talked to Alex Garland, the writer-producer of the first film about the possibility, and they’ve apparently tried to formulate plans to try and attract funding.
But… they’ve got a hard road ahead. It looks completely untraversable to me, but, hey – I wish it would be a cakewalk instead, and I wish them all the luck in the world.
I’m certainly more than happy to sign the official, 2000AD sanctioned petition for a sequel, though I will warn you: the button doesn’t say Sign Petition, it says Subscribe To List. This will lead to e-mails from 2000AD, I’m sure.
I’ve asked if there’s anyway to sign without subscribing, and I’ll let you know what I find out.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014