This image echoes, or is perhaps even a doctored frame from, the very last shot of the Dawn of the Apes trailer I saw at Comic-Con today.
The shot started in close up on Caesar’s eyes, before pulling back, revealing the warpaint on his face – if that’s what it is – then the weapon in his hand, and the angry ape council behind him.
I liked Rise of the Planet of the Apes a great deal, and was pleased to see Dawn make a strong showing at Con. The footage was striking, and distinct from Rise, but above all else, the concept they conveyed to us was intriguing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014