Darby Pop Publishing, the year old company founded by Jeff Kline and David Wohl has joined into a publishing/distribution partnership with IDW Publishing.
Darby Pop Publishing is pleased to announce it has entered into a publishing and distribution partnership with premier comic book publisher IDW. The announcement was made during Comic-Con International: San Diego.
Darby Pop Publishing was founded in 2012 by writer/ showrunner and genre geek Jeff Kline (“Transformers: Prime”). Editor-in-Chief is former Marvel and Top Cow Editor David Wohl (“Witchblade”). The company’s impressive stable of talent includes both veterans of the comic book world, as well as creatives from other media (including novels, television, and feature film).
Darby Pop Publishing has three titles currently in production: Indestructible, City, and The Seventh Sword. The first of these will become available in December ‘13; the others will roll-out in subsequent months, to be quickly followed by a second and third wave of original comic books.
For more information, please visit www.darbypop.com
- Lucifer Season 3: Will Amenadiel be a Wedge Between Dr. Linda and Maze? - January 19, 2018
- Forging Hephaestus: Drew Hayes Builds a Universe from the Villains’ POV - January 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner Shares Original Designs for 30th Anniversary Dawn Statue - January 19, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: How Long Before Anissa Suits Up as Thunder? - January 19, 2018
- Drew Carey to Guest Star on NCIS as Former Marine Accused of Murder - January 19, 2018