Darby Pop Publishing, the year old company founded by Jeff Kline and David Wohl has joined into a publishing/distribution partnership with IDW Publishing.
Darby Pop Publishing is pleased to announce it has entered into a publishing and distribution partnership with premier comic book publisher IDW. The announcement was made during Comic-Con International: San Diego.
Darby Pop Publishing was founded in 2012 by writer/ showrunner and genre geek Jeff Kline (“Transformers: Prime”). Editor-in-Chief is former Marvel and Top Cow Editor David Wohl (“Witchblade”). The company’s impressive stable of talent includes both veterans of the comic book world, as well as creatives from other media (including novels, television, and feature film).
Darby Pop Publishing has three titles currently in production: Indestructible, City, and The Seventh Sword. The first of these will become available in December ‘13; the others will roll-out in subsequent months, to be quickly followed by a second and third wave of original comic books.
For more information, please visit www.darbypop.com
- Michael Avon Oeming Draws Thor For Marvel Quickdraw - April 29, 2017
- Where Do Cheryl’s Loyalties Truly Lie On Riverdale? - April 29, 2017
- Tomb Of Baalberith – A New Horror Anthology In The Vein Of EC Horror And Tales Of The Crypt - April 29, 2017
- Jed Whedon Addresses The Fan Theory Involving Ward / Trip On Agents Of SHIELD - April 29, 2017
- Why Is Oliver Going To Lian You For Help? What Happens To Team Arrow? - April 29, 2017