Darby Pop Publishing, the year old company founded by Jeff Kline and David Wohl has joined into a publishing/distribution partnership with IDW Publishing.
Darby Pop Publishing is pleased to announce it has entered into a publishing and distribution partnership with premier comic book publisher IDW. The announcement was made during Comic-Con International: San Diego.
Darby Pop Publishing was founded in 2012 by writer/ showrunner and genre geek Jeff Kline (“Transformers: Prime”). Editor-in-Chief is former Marvel and Top Cow Editor David Wohl (“Witchblade”). The company’s impressive stable of talent includes both veterans of the comic book world, as well as creatives from other media (including novels, television, and feature film).
Darby Pop Publishing has three titles currently in production: Indestructible, City, and The Seventh Sword. The first of these will become available in December ‘13; the others will roll-out in subsequent months, to be quickly followed by a second and third wave of original comic books.
For more information, please visit www.darbypop.com
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Swinging Out To The AFC West - July 24, 2017
- Video: Taboo Of The Black Eyed Peas Becomes Marvel’s Red Wolf - July 24, 2017
- Richard Dragon Confirmed As Upcoming ‘Arrow’ Villain - July 24, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – David Avallone On Bringing Bettie Page Back To Comics - July 24, 2017
- Kansas Rocks The ‘Supernatural’ Panel Stage With Carry On Wayward Son - July 23, 2017