Above you can see the cover of Disney’s next issue of D23 magazine.
That is an assemblage of separate images, stacked in a crowd formation. You’ll see these exact poses and models of the characters in other promotional pieces.
In theory, though, this image gives us a sense of their relative size to one another, but… well, I can’t say too much yet, but I’ve seen a good chunk of the film, and the scale work here isn’t quite right.
Still. That’s nitpicking.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014