To paraphrase another Tom Cruise sci-fi movie, she looks like the saddest girl in the world to ever hold a giant bloody gun.
I’ve just seen a trailer for this film in Hall H. It looks like a cross between Source Code and Elysium, superficially. It didn’t feel as perfectly sculpted, though.
But the exo-suit action shows potential, even if the actors do sometimes seem to have their weight supported on painted-out wires. The trailer is likely to drop online soon and I’ll pass it on if I spot it.
- Universal Studios Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 25, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018
- Stan Lee v The Bloodsuckers - April 2, 2018