To paraphrase another Tom Cruise sci-fi movie, she looks like the saddest girl in the world to ever hold a giant bloody gun.
I’ve just seen a trailer for this film in Hall H. It looks like a cross between Source Code and Elysium, superficially. It didn’t feel as perfectly sculpted, though.
But the exo-suit action shows potential, even if the actors do sometimes seem to have their weight supported on painted-out wires. The trailer is likely to drop online soon and I’ll pass it on if I spot it.
- Super Weird Heroes v2.4: We Never Sleep - August 15, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.3: Who Will Be The Man of Tomorrow? - August 13, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.2: The Zookeeper of Berlin - August 10, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.1: Gene Simmons, Steve Ditko, and Hand Gestures of Power - August 9, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 3: All Sorts of Subliminal Messages - July 26, 2018