To paraphrase another Tom Cruise sci-fi movie, she looks like the saddest girl in the world to ever hold a giant bloody gun.
I’ve just seen a trailer for this film in Hall H. It looks like a cross between Source Code and Elysium, superficially. It didn’t feel as perfectly sculpted, though.
But the exo-suit action shows potential, even if the actors do sometimes seem to have their weight supported on painted-out wires. The trailer is likely to drop online soon and I’ll pass it on if I spot it.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018