To paraphrase another Tom Cruise sci-fi movie, she looks like the saddest girl in the world to ever hold a giant bloody gun.
I’ve just seen a trailer for this film in Hall H. It looks like a cross between Source Code and Elysium, superficially. It didn’t feel as perfectly sculpted, though.
But the exo-suit action shows potential, even if the actors do sometimes seem to have their weight supported on painted-out wires. The trailer is likely to drop online soon and I’ll pass it on if I spot it.
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Trailer: Meet Cable - February 7, 2018
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017