Nikolai Fomich send in this update:
Issue number 24 of Batman is part of the Zero Year storyline by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo. It was just announced that the issue will be 50 pages and feature Batman in a new costume, and Greg is working on it now.
Issue 23 will have three narratives running at the same time. One involving: “Bones of Gotham breaking and resetting.” Also, Red Hood says his gang began the night Bruce and his parents walked out of the theater.
Pamela Isley “might be in Year Zero too”.
Snyder said he really wants to use Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, but he can’t right now and there are no plans for them. He hopes that will change in the future.
There is going to be big repercussions from the Death Of Family fallout in the future as well.
Big things coming for Batman and Robin involving Two-Face.
There are plans for Hush but in a different Batbook and not by Snyder.
After Zero Year, Snyder will get back to “Cold Case Detective Stuff”.
Two more covers will be visually similar to the cover of issue #21. The first being issue #25 and then one at the end with green in the design.
Here are some photos from the panel taken by Jacob Dadon:
- The Emoji Movie Has A 0% Rating On Rotten Tomatoes - July 28, 2017
- Study Shows 99% Of Donated NFL Player Brains Show Signs Of Injury - July 27, 2017
- Deconstructing The Jungle Queen Trope As Sheena Returns To Comics - July 27, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Anthony Del Col On Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #5 - July 27, 2017
- Cully Hamner Draws Blue Beetle In The DC Comic Art Academy - July 27, 2017