James Mangold’s The Wolverine arrives in cinemas next week and I’m happy to report that it’s a really solid Wolverine film with some great action direction from Mangold.
It’s the latest in a series of Marvel films from 2oth Century Fox that are now running parallel with Disney’s Marvel films. I probably lean more towards Disney’s Marvel films than Fox’s but I’m very keen on Singer’s first two X-Men films and Vaughn’s recent X-Men: First Class.
As far as I can tell these discs are all region locked so if you live outside of America you will need a region-free player.
If, like me, you’re not such a fan of all of these films you can actually get the X-Men Trilogy and X-Men: First Class for a combined price of just under $35 right now. But considering the discounted price for the nine film bundle I may give those other Fox/Marvel films another shot.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013