Watson And Holmes, the urban adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes stories has sold out of its 3888 print run ahead of today’s publication. Issue 2 has a print run far, far less.
A small press publication, the comic has received some seriously strong coverage which may not have been reflected in retailer orders. Expect a second print as soon as they can get one to stores.
They do however have enough copies set aside for a signing at Locust Moon Comics in Philadelphia with Karl Bollers and Rick Leonardi on the 20th…
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018