Watson And Holmes, the urban adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes stories has sold out of its 3888 print run ahead of today’s publication. Issue 2 has a print run far, far less.
A small press publication, the comic has received some seriously strong coverage which may not have been reflected in retailer orders. Expect a second print as soon as they can get one to stores.
They do however have enough copies set aside for a signing at Locust Moon Comics in Philadelphia with Karl Bollers and Rick Leonardi on the 20th…
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017