Watson And Holmes, the urban adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes stories has sold out of its 3888 print run ahead of today’s publication. Issue 2 has a print run far, far less.
A small press publication, the comic has received some seriously strong coverage which may not have been reflected in retailer orders. Expect a second print as soon as they can get one to stores.
They do however have enough copies set aside for a signing at Locust Moon Comics in Philadelphia with Karl Bollers and Rick Leonardi on the 20th…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017