Okay, so there are spoilers. Know this going in. If you are already going to buy today’s X-Factor, turn around and go away. Then come back once you have.
But if you weren’t going to buy it, then maybe this might change your mind.
Long term X-Force fans remember the suggestions that Shatterstar and Longshot were related. There was even the suggestion, though once that went away, that Dazzler and Longshot were Shatterstar’s parents.
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017