Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool.
Ron Howard‘s Rush is already on its third trailer, and it’s still quite a ways out from release. The promotion on this movie seems to have been just a tad drawn out, so I do hope it can keep traction through to its September release date and not run out of gas on the way.
The film’s story is certainly compelling one, recounting a rivalry that almost seems to have been made for a movie… which, perversely, makes me wonder how much we need this film. A true story is great and all but when it follows an established structure, well… then it is following an established structure. It can feel like a bit of a repeat.
Here’s the trailer.
Rush is out on September 13th in the UK and 27th in the US.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014