One of a number of indie creators recently hired by DC Comics to work on some of DC’s big name titles, I understand this decision is over creative and editorial differences on the title.
Jordan had previously worked on Team 7 and the current Green Lanterns: New Guardians. I have received no word that any of his other work for the publisher will be affected by this decision.
Neither Jordan nor DC returned e-mails.
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018