People who line up for conventions, keen to grab the hottest exclusive items know the score. They may be at the front of the line, but when the doors open and they run, there are still a hundred people mysteriously in line ahead of them.
Often exhibitors use their early access privilege to wait until the doors open to line up first. But today that early access may be an impediment. Both Hasbro and Mattel are either stopping sales today to exhibitors or restricting them for the first half hour. Other manufacturers have similar policies.
Which should make a fairer display of pure market greed at San Diego Comic Con this year. Not long till the doors open…
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018