People who line up for conventions, keen to grab the hottest exclusive items know the score. They may be at the front of the line, but when the doors open and they run, there are still a hundred people mysteriously in line ahead of them.
Often exhibitors use their early access privilege to wait until the doors open to line up first. But today that early access may be an impediment. Both Hasbro and Mattel are either stopping sales today to exhibitors or restricting them for the first half hour. Other manufacturers have similar policies.
Which should make a fairer display of pure market greed at San Diego Comic Con this year. Not long till the doors open…
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017