People who line up for conventions, keen to grab the hottest exclusive items know the score. They may be at the front of the line, but when the doors open and they run, there are still a hundred people mysteriously in line ahead of them.
Often exhibitors use their early access privilege to wait until the doors open to line up first. But today that early access may be an impediment. Both Hasbro and Mattel are either stopping sales today to exhibitors or restricting them for the first half hour. Other manufacturers have similar policies.
Which should make a fairer display of pure market greed at San Diego Comic Con this year. Not long till the doors open…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017