People who line up for conventions, keen to grab the hottest exclusive items know the score. They may be at the front of the line, but when the doors open and they run, there are still a hundred people mysteriously in line ahead of them.
Often exhibitors use their early access privilege to wait until the doors open to line up first. But today that early access may be an impediment. Both Hasbro and Mattel are either stopping sales today to exhibitors or restricting them for the first half hour. Other manufacturers have similar policies.
Which should make a fairer display of pure market greed at San Diego Comic Con this year. Not long till the doors open…
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017