Sony have released the first footage from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as a means of promoting their Comic-Con panel, where they’ll no doubt unleash even more.
Coming Soon seem to be the original source, or are at least sanctioned by a link from the official Spider-Man twitter account, but here’s a YouTube version, more likely to play successfully on a wider array of devices.
There’s no sight of Paul Giamatti or Emma Stone, The Rhino or Gwen Stacy in any of the marketing around San Diego right now. Seems like this film may focus, or at least to a large extent, on the relationships between Spider-Man and Electro, and Peter Parker and Max Dillon. Or maybe there’s a big shift in the marketing due, closer to release. I’ll keep you posted on what we see in Hall H.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014