The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons made a great deal of money for Sony and the star and director of those films are reteaming for Inferno, the fourth book in Dan Brown’s Robert Langdon series.
According to Deadline the film will be released on December 18, 2015 but it doesn’t look like we’ll be seeing The Lost Symbol, the third book in the series, released any time soon. David Koepp, who wrote Angels & Demons, is back to adapt Inferno for Ron Howard.
There were rumours that Mark Romanek was in line to direct The Lost Symbol but those plans appear to have been abandoned for now. Shame, I was looking forward to that.
Well, I was looking forward to another film by Romanek. There aren’t enough of them.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013