At the weekends, Beanotown at London’s South Bank hold free workshops for kids. This weekend that consisted of Aardman Animator Jim Parkyn teaching kids how to make their own character models, in this case The Beano‘s Gnasher, as well as handing out animation software so they can create their own stop frame films.
I took my girls along, who seemed to have a great time. We have now built kennels for our Gnashers on our return.
If you’re in London, do pop by, it won’t be there for ever…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017