At the weekends, Beanotown at London’s South Bank hold free workshops for kids. This weekend that consisted of Aardman Animator Jim Parkyn teaching kids how to make their own character models, in this case The Beano‘s Gnasher, as well as handing out animation software so they can create their own stop frame films.
I took my girls along, who seemed to have a great time. We have now built kennels for our Gnashers on our return.
If you’re in London, do pop by, it won’t be there for ever…
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018