I think Pixar’s Monsters University is a superb film, and a wonderful accomplishment of design and animation in the service of story, character and humour. Wanting to dig a little into some of the finer points for you, I sat down with director Dan Scanlon and producer Kori Rae and we chewed all over some details together.
What came up not only counts as fascinating trivia, it also underlines the skill and craft of the filmmakers.
Thanks very much to Dan and Kori for taking the time.
Monsters University is in cinemas across the UK and the US now. I think it’s tremendous.
Previously: more chat with Dan and Kori about the film in a different, more diverse interview.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014