I’m busting to find out what Max Landis’ directorial debut Me Him Her is actually going to be about because the scraps of info out there are mystifying.
It seems that a press release describing the project has been pillaged by the trades over and over this last few months, but here’s the fullest version I could peice together:
“‘Reality Bites’ on acid,” pic is a quarter-life-crisis tale set in Los Angeles that features three young leads, at least one of whom is struggling with their sexuality. Exploring sex, love and friendship in what Landis describes as “the weirdest, most surreal way possible,” the story ultimately emphasizes that conceptions of self should be flexible.
Landis has also promised that the film is “insane” and will feature the devil.
Our latest puzzle pieces are actors, with The Wrap announcing that Dustin Milligan, Luke Bracey and Emily Meade have all joined the film.
Yeah, me either. But this film could certainly provide their breakthrough moments. I’m still not sure what the story will actually entail, but it does all sound pretty attention grabbing.
Production on Me Him Her starts later this month. This thing has got Sundance premiere written all over it, don’t you think?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014