Opting for a short, self contained action sequence rather than a montage of snippets, this first teaser trailer for How to Train Your Dragon 2 is actually a surprising burst of adventure.
Hiccup’s new… skill, I suppose, or “suit” at least, should make for more of this exciting stuff. And I’m absolutely sure that this plays great on a huge screen in 3D with the best sound system you could hope for.
There’s going to be more to this movie than spectacle, of course, but we’ll be waiting a while to see how successful director Dean DeBlois might be in making the whole thing come together. I’m more than optimistic about his odds.
How to Train Your Dragon will be along in June of next year. I expect this trailer will roll out into cinemas with Turbo.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014