There have been two full length American trailers for The Kings of Summer. One green band and one red band and each seem to pitch the film slightly differently, with the latter suggesting a more raucous and outrageous film than the sweet coming of age film the former hints at.
This new UK trailer seems to fall somewhere in the middle of those two. It also appears to give away the main conflict in the film, which I suspect comes late in the runtime, so if you don’t want to be spoiled at all click away now.
The Kings of Summer opens in the UK on the 26th of July and has already been playing in America for a while now in select cities.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013